Breakfast



What do you eat for breakfast?? I posted up a granola recipe several months back. I also posted up waffles. I do also make whole wheat blue berry pancakes. (I'm thinking of starting a tab that indicates my recipes and easy access) I wanted to share with you these three quick recipes for breakfast.




My mom made the following all the time, this with potatoes as well. I was craving it. You could eat this at anytime in the day. It also goes good on Italian bread too. (Yes I'm trying to find a recipe to make that whole wheat!)



Egg Frittata with Asparagus
.

4-6 Eggs

Asparagus

Salt and Pepper to taste

Olive oil




1. Heat up pan with olive oil over med high heat

2. Chop up asparagus and place in plan

3. After asparagus have soften, place eggs (mixed in a bowl) in pan.

4. Wait until eggs have browned on the bottom and flip.

5. When eggs are done cooking, take off the pan and eat.







*don't mind the mess in the picture. I didn't flip so well!






Eggs with kale and red peppers

Large handful of kale

1 red pepper chopped up

4 eggs

olive oil

salt and pepper to taste




1. Heat up olive oil in pan over med-high heat

2. Toss kale in pan, wait to wilt then toss in red pepper

3. Mix in eggs

4. Scramble all together until cooked thoroughly.

5. Take off the pan and eat.






Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
1 banana

1 cup of milk

1 tablespoon fresh ground peanut butter

splash of vanilla extract






1. Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Eat when done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Care

Carrot Souffle Recipe

Roasted Winter Vegetable Vegetarian Jambalaya